While the selection criteria in CCCS is rigorous, the process is simple. There are 6 steps from the point of application to acceptance as shown below.
Submit your application via Careers@gov or email the completed CCCS application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The CCCS senior management would do the shortlisting of the applications. Shortlisted candidates would be contacted for an interview.
- There would be an essay test. The question would be related to the position applied for.
- One round of interview will be conducted on the same day as the written test. The panel of interviewers consists of members of the senior management as well as a HR representative.
- Successful candidates would be contacted by CCCS HR and the offer package would be conveyed.
- Upon verbal acceptance of the offer, CCCS HR would arrange a meet up to sign the official Letter of Appointment.