Create Value and Make a Difference
The Competition and Consumer Commission of Singapore (“CCCS”) administers and enforces the Competition Act 2004 which empowers CCCS to investigate and adjudicate anti-competitive activities, issue directions to stop and/or prevent anti-competitive activities and impose financial penalties. CCCS is also the administering agency of the Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act 2003 or CPFTA which protects consumers against unfair trade practices in Singapore.
We are committed to the professional development of our staff and offer a work environment that is intellectually challenging, collegial and dynamic. We are looking for self-motivated and energetic individuals to join our team!
Professional Growth and Leadership Development
We pursue a people-centric management philosophy, and provide equal and diverse opportunities for our people to grow, both personally and professionally. We have structured training roadmaps for the various professional categories of our staff and staff can look forward to courses and greater exposure to different areas of work as they progress in CCCS. We believe in whole-of-person development of our people. Our programmes include:
- Local and overseas seminars and conferences
- International networking programmes
- Leadership development programmes
- Challenging assignments and projects
- Sponsorship for higher education
- Overseas study trips and attachments
- Secondment and exchange programmes
Enjoy Competitive Rewards and Work-life Harmony
As a high-performing organisation, we offer a competitive remuneration package that is closely-linked with economic conditions and individual performance.
CCCS understands that a good work-life balance is important for its staff’s health and wellbeing. CCCS has established its own work-life framework which consists of the following 3 broad groups:
- Flexible work arrangements (e.g. Telecommuting, Staggered work hours option, Sports Wednesday)
- Leave benefits (e.g. Family care leave, Study leave, Marriage leave)
- Employee support schemes (e.g. Recreation club, Handphone subscription subsidy, Annual health screening)
Within each group, there is a range of initiatives that are available, based on the organisational needs of CCCS and relevance to the profile of our staff.