CCCS's 5-year strategic framework
A vibrant economy with well-functioning and innovative markets.
Making markets work well to create opportunities and choices for businesses and consumers in Singapore.
Well-functioning markets are markets characterized by good use of economic resources, with businesses striving to be productive and innovative.
Strong Competition Culture
A strong competition culture is an environment in which different stakeholders keenly recognize the need for the economy and individuals to remain competitive in order for Singapore and Singaporeans to prosper.
A lively and dynamic economy characterized by businesses competing to stay ahead by being more productive, innovative and responsive, leading to greater variety, better quality and greater value-for-money goods and services.
Excellent and Nurturing Organization
A well-respected competition authority that is able to achieve local and international recognition through its reputation as a competent, rigorous and effective authority with a laudable track record.
Strategic Thrust and Core Values
CCCS strives to achieve its desired outcome through these 5 key strategic thrusts:
- Operate a proactive and robust enforcement regime with business-friendly processes;
- Influence government policies to make markets work better for businesses, consumers and the economy;
- Engage our stakeholders and foster a culture of competition and compliance;
- Promote a "competition-aware" region supporting fair competition and align our competition regime with international best practices and;
- Invest in our people, systems, and processes to achieve organizational effectiveness.
Our core values are:
- Integrity: refers to the moral standards that we live up to
- Professionalism: refers to the level of competence, objectivity and rigor that CCCS officers display in our work
- Passion: refers to the conviction, commitment and enthusiasm that drive us in pursuing our mission
- Teamwork: refers to CCCS officers working together to achieve our collective goals, and it articulates the camaraderie that we aspire to foster.