CCCS only accepts the filing of agreements, or variations or amendments thereto that are finalised. If the agreement is in writing, it must be signed by all parties.
To file an agreement, variation or amendment thereto, filing parties are required to submit:
- a certified true copy of the written agreement and any variation or amendment;
- where the agreement or variation or amendment thereto is in a language other than English, a duly-certified translation of the same into the English language;
- where the agreement or variation or amendment thereto or any part thereof is not in writing, a memorandum providing a full description of the details of the same;
- a soft copy of the agreement (including any variation or amendment thereto), translation and/or memorandum (as the case may be) in PDF format and stored on a CD-ROM; and
- Form MBEO (please comply with Parts 2, 3, 5 and 6)
Please note the following time periods for filing purposes:
An agreement must be filed with CCCS at least 14 days prior to the agreement taking effect.
Where the agreement (and any variation or amendment thereto) has been filed with CCCS previously and there is a subsequent variation or amendment thereto, such variation or amendment together with the agreement and all preceding variations or amendments must be filed with CCCS at least 14 days prior to the variation or amendment taking effect.
Where the parties seek to satisfy paragraph 5(2)(b) upon the expiry of the grace period referred to in paragraph 6(1) or (2) of the Block Exemption Order, the agreement and any variation or amendment thereto must be filed with CCCS at least 14 days prior to the expiry of the grace period.
The documents must be submitted to CCCS on weekdays from 0900 hours to 1700 hours (except on Public Holidays) in both hard and soft copies (stored in CD-ROM), to the following address:
Block Exemption Order
Competition and Consumer Commission of Singapore
45 Maxwell Road
#09-01 The URA Centre
You may call our hotline on 1800- 325 8282 for any enquiries.