Format of documents to submit to CCCS
1. All documents, including Form M1, Form M2 and their supporting documents are to be submitted to CCCS in electronic format in a disc (e.g. CD or DVD), or in a form that is agreed with the CCCS. Responses to requests for information can be submitted to CCCS via email (20MB is the limit for an email to be accepted by our system), in electronic format via a disc (CD or DVD), or in a form that is agreed with the CCCS. The hard copy of the original documents are to be provided if requested by the CCCS.
2. All documents submitted to CCCS should be accompanied by a clear index for CCCS’s easy reference.
3. If files are password protected, please provide the relevant passwords.
4. File names are to be succinct and self-explanatory. They are not to contain any special characters such as ~, !, @, #, $, %, ^, &, *, (, and ).
5. All documents are to be in readable and searchable format. They should be in a format that is compatible with Microsoft Office or PDF.
6. Spreadsheets, charts and other digital source data files are, as far as possible, to be in a format that is compatible with Microsoft Excel.
7. Electronic signatures are acceptable insofar as they are made by the intended signatory. It is encouraged that the signature be made in a way that can be digitally or visually authenticated by the CCCS, e.g. digital signatures made using programs (such as Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word or DocuSign), or an image of a written signature. If the signature is difficult to authenticate, the document containing the signature must be sent from an email address that is clearly attributed to the signatory. Further proof to authenticate the signature is to be provided, if requested by the CCCS.