U.S. Chamber of Commerce on International Norms for Antitrust Proceedings
Toh Han Li, Chief Executive of CCCS, spoke at the panel discussion “International Norms for Antitrust Proceedings” at the United States Chamber of Commerce in Washington, D.C. on 26 March 2019. The discussion was moderated by D. Daniel Sokol, Professor of Law at the University of Florida.
Mr Toh discussed issues on procedural fairness and due process. He also updated on the ASEAN regional developments in integrating procedural fairness issues.
The other panellists were:
- Roger Alford, Deputy Assistant Attorney General, U.S. Department of Justice
- Nicholas Banasevic, Head of Unit in DG Competition, European Commission
- Alexandre Cordeiro Macedo, Commissioner of Brazil’s Administrative Council for Economic Defense
- Bruce Kobayashi, Director of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission Bureau of Economics
- Jeanne Pratt, Senior Deputy Commissioner of the Canadian Competition Bureau