The Competition and Consumer Commission of Singapore (“CCCS”) has issued an Infringement Decision (“ID”) against 13 fresh chicken distributors (“the Parties”) for engaging in anti-competitive agreements to coordinate the amount and timing of price increases, and agreeing not to compete for each other’s customers in the market for the supply of fresh chicken products in Singapore.
The Parties are:
- Gold Chic Poultry Supply Pte. Ltd.;
- Hua Kun Food Industry Pte. Ltd.;
- Hy-fresh Industries (S) Pte. Ltd.;
- Kee Song Food Corporation (S) Pte. Ltd. (formerly Kee Song Brothers Poultry Industries Pte. Ltd.);
- Lee Say Poultry Industrial and its sole-proprietor, Lee Say Group Pte. Ltd.;
- Hup Heng Poultry Industries Pte. Ltd.;
- Leong Hup Food Pte. Ltd. (formerly KSB Distribution Pte. Ltd.) and its holding company, ES Food International Pte. Ltd.;
- Prestige Fortune (S) Pte. Ltd.;
- Ng Ai Food Industries Pte. Ltd. (formerly Ng Ai Muslim Poultry Industries Pte. Ltd.);
- Sinmah Poultry Processing (S) Pte. Ltd.;
- Toh Thye San Farm;
- Tong Huat Poultry Processing Factory Pte. Ltd.; and
- Ban Hong Poultry Pte. Ltd.