1. This is a Government Agency website.
2. We may use "cookies", where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our website. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read or collect any data from the electronic device used to access our website.
3. You can choose to accept or decline our cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline our cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the CCCS website.
4. If you provide us with personal data
a. We may share your personal data, where necessary, with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
b. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
c. For your convenience, we may also display to you data you have previously supplied to us or other parts of Government. This will speed up any processing time required and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data displayed be out-of-date, please supply us with the latest data.
5. To safeguard your personal data, we ensure that all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is properly secured with appropriate security technologies.
6. This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
7. Please contact CCCS at 1800-3258282 or email us at email@example.com if you
a. have any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures; and
b. need more information on or access to data which you have provided to us in the past.